In an attempt to stop coronavirus spreading, Kennis Transport & Logistics has also taken his measures. We would like to inform you about this.
- Employees must stay at home if they begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms such as headache and slight runny nose, until they recover.
- If a direct family member of one of our employees is feeling sick, we ask that employee to stay at home (self-quarantine).
- Everyone who can work from home is given the opportunity to do so;
- We limit the amount of contacts of each worker. Face to face meetings will be postponed if possible;
- Employees are instructed to wash their hands thoroughly and regularly with an alcohol-based hand rub;
- Maintain at least 1,5 meters distance between each colleague.
Next to these guidelines, we have taken the following measures regarding visitors:
- Access to our warehouse and main entrance is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to shake hands. Greetings will be made at an appropriate distance;
- Drivers who come load or unload have to stay in the cabin. We keep the window of our counter closed;
- Visitors must disinfect their hands before any forms and documents will be touched and processed.
The health of our employees will always be first priority. We will look at the situation day by day and take the necessary measures. We kindly ask you to respect this.